Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
1 ) make a template out of fun foam
2) cut out your template
3) pick your spot
4) 2 heart ...front and back side
(don't forget to remove the fun foam )
5) thread your needle and tie a knot at the end
6) start sowing an simple over and under stitch
7 ) stop just before the end and fill with the batting
8) finish your stitch and tie
A sweet little heart ...my girls will work on this project tomorrow Ill post there results soon!
Posted by every little sweetness at 9:20 PM
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
YOU WILL NEED :
1)1 small styro ball 2)1 extra small stryro ball
3)RED paint 4)1 black sheet of fun foam with adhesive back
5) 1 RED sheet of fun foam with adhesive back ,
6)google eyes,7)black pipe cleaner
. Also you will need but probably have on hand
a serrated knife, scissors,whole punch.
STEP 1) cut styro ball in half
Step 2 )paint red ...dabbing works best
painted half .........
Step 3) Draw wings on back of red fun foam & cut
Step 4) Use a whole punch to make
Now you have your pretty little wings and little black spots.
5) take the paper that covers the adhesive off of your dots and apply to your wings,
next take the adhesive off of your wing and stick them on your DRY lady bug body
6) paint small ball red and cut pipe cleaners (7)
6 for the legs and 1 to attach the head.
7) using a short pipe cleaner poke it in to the end of the body that
the head would be and then poke the other end into the small ball.
8) Take the 6 legs and poke them into the body
And you have a little lady bug!
Posted by every little sweetness at 9:39 PM
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
STAMPing FUN !
2) Dip $ store bugs
3) Now it gets a little tricky I am adding in some finger painting . Dip your finger to make the body . It was a big hit with the kidos!
4)Now your pinky for the head .
5) DECORATE ... glitter pens are a BIG hit !
Also at the $ store
All done and all fun!
Posted by every little sweetness at 9:13 PM
Monday, June 20, 2011
I love vintage table cloths .... and recently add vintage patterned oil cloth to my list of loves . Here are some of my favorite...
1) This is an oil cloth in a vintage pattern .
I could not have lived without .The company who's make these
stylish WIPEABLE table cloth
were set up at the 4th ave street fair this year .
Just about the same pic but this one shows
the sweet little gingham edge.
2) My brother sent me these from an estate sale
LOVE THEM !!!
It has a pocket to hold the napkin !
3) An over sized napkin ...soon to become a pillow .
the little fruit pattern.
Posted by every little sweetness at 4:36 PM